[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Re: World Artistic Games

  • From: Robert Herzog <v679093@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 12:02:38 +0200

Le 21/05/2011 22:36, Jiří Havel a écrit :

Dear Guy,

Thank you for the information that Aero Musicals are accepted as a part of World Artistic Games and it is good news signalling that popularity of indoor free style aerobatics seems to be growing. I fully agree with you that the requirement to select 24 first class competitors with only 2 pilots from each country could be quite difficult because as far as I know, there are only few countries which could offer really "world class" performing pilots. Unfortunately I know only the situation in Europe and little bit in USA (watching some videos) and based on my opinion I can answer your 2 questions following way:

   1. Germany, Czech Republic, France and USA are able to offer even
      more than 3 perfectly suitable pilots for top World event like
      World Artistic Games.
   2. Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Lithuania, Hungary are
      able to offer at least one or two suitable pilots

As I mentioned before I do not know the situation in Asia, Africa, Oceania or Australia -- sorry, I never heard any single word about the Aero Musicals in these parts of the World.

Anyway, on the beginning of next year (2012) we are ready to organize in Czech Republic the international contest for Aero Musicals and we will invite the possible pilots from Polen, Russia, Hungary, Austria and the results of this contest could be used for selection of good free style pilots.

Best regards

Jiri Havel

Dear colleagues,
I concur with the recommendations of Jiri concerning the overview op possible pilots from different European nations.
Greetings,
Robert
--

     Robert Herzog