[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Re: World Artistic Games

  • From: Guy Revel <guyrevel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:12:05 +0100

Hello Ken,

This is very good news. While we will discuss this within the F6 Working Group, I see no problem at Tetsuo Onda being the invited competitor for Asia just as Chris Harris will be the invited competitor for Africa. The case of the projected competitor from China is completely different as, as you may remember, we simply decided to offer a place to a competitor from the host country.

The very good thing is that we will then be able to establish a fair World ranking with direct comparison made possible. We will then be able to evaluate new pilots from most any country for the following World event, be it World Air Games, World Games or World Artistic Games. I will come back to the matter after the CIAM Bureau meeting that takes place this week end.

Guy R.

At 02:33 29/11/2011, you wrote:
Dear Guy,

Sorry for not communicate with you so long.
I am now working to send one pilot (Mr. Tetsuo Onda Winner of F3P 2011 Pre Japan championship ) to be at World Artistic Games in China.
I am not sure he can able to be there at moment but we sure we will try heard.
Here you can see his performance at F3P 2011 Pre Japan championship. <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXrNLgEj4ls>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXrNLgEj4ls I know that I have to read all your mails which you sent us previously to send competitor to World Artistic Game in China but would you please tell me how we have to do to send Onda to be there roughly?

Best regards,
Ken Hirose
Japan