[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] WAG feedback questionnaire

  • From: Guy Revel <guyrevel@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 19:08:09 +0200

Dear all,,

Those who competed in Turin received from the FAI Office a feedback questionnaire aimed at providing a better overall view of what areas may be improved at next World Air Games.

If you did respond, I would appreciate receiving a copy of your response, so as to compile everything. If you did not respond, the deadline is tomorrow night, August 31st, please make sure you do and put me in copy.You should understand that this is important for the long-term success of WAG.

Many areas of improvement have already been identified, but it also apprears clearly that everybody has a different view on most aspects of the organisation, competition, etc. So please respond. If you don't remember where the original form is, here is another, slightly different, form. Save it, including your name in the filename, fill it as much as possible and send it back to me. I will compile everything and send to the FAI Office.

Thanks in advance.

Guy R.