[CIAM-F6-Working_Group] Re: AeroMusicals experience at World Games 2013

  • From: Martin Müller <cap21@xxxxxx>
  • To: ciam-f6-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 14:33:44 +0100

Hello Guy,

I have to apologize there was not so much response from me last time.
Stephanie and I we just are building a new business. We help a company to build
up a international net with distributors .
Totally different story compare to what i have done until now. But I really
love this work because it is a very unique company and we can work together;)
We want to have our main income with this thing a.s.a.p. so we have to focus a
little bit on that:). Because of this we won´t do to much in modelflying the
next 14 months!

Anyway;
You still do a great job for our passion! Keep it up! I would like to support
you as much as I can.

About your questions;
I agree in any points. Even I am a little confused. Did we not already had a
electronic scoring system at the 2009 WAG?

Best regards,
Martin