:: Ikuzou !!:: [Zetsube Roin] Episode 1: Day 2, The Arrival

  • From: Kaioshin Zyle <kaioshinzyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 22:19:42 -0800 (PST)

Zetsube awakens to his Dragonball Z alarm clock.

"Ugh... morning already? It's a new day... ::yawn:: Time for a fresh start!"

Zetsube went straight for the shower. He was in there for at least five minutes
and he had already smelled the breakfast that his younger sister, Natsu, was
preparing. He stepped out of the shower and finished his preparations for the
day.

"Ohayougozaimasu oniisan!"

"Ohayou Natsu! Oishii mon!!"

"Arigatou!"

"Itadakimasu!"

As they finished eating, Natsu cleared the table and comments on Zetsube's
clothing.

"Oniisan... it's the first day of school. Are you sure you want to wear that?"

Zetsube quickly looked at his attire and saw nothing wrong. Natsu pointed to
his green walk-around socks. Zetsube quickly removed them, opting for his white
dress socks. With green tie in place, brown pants pressed and white shirt on,
Zetsube grabbed his black blazer, put his shoes on and headed out the door.

"Kentou oniisan!"

Zetzube smiled and waved back to his sister as he headed off to work. Leaving
his home very early, Zetsube decided to take a lesuirely stroll instead of his
speed walk. He purchased a morning paper and read it as he walked. The
headlines caught his eyes.

"Another junior high school kidnapping?! This is the second one this year!
Another robbery in Urawa?! This time it was 24-Nana's and the police suspect it
was done by a group Minami Kou High School Students. An some sort of explosion
on the Yamanote line in Tokyo this morning?! This is horrible! What is this
world coming to?!"

He happened upon a technology store. It featured the type of computer he
wanted. He stood there drolling over it. Before he realized it, seven minutes
went by.

"Shimatta! I'd better hurry if I want to make it to morning club practice!"

Zetsube raced along the sidewalks dodging other pedestrians. As he approached
the school, he slowed down to a normal walk. Just at that moment someone bumped
into him. When he looked up he saw that it was Shio Sensei from Kita Chu. He
quickly assumed that it was intentional. Shio-San was the coach of the Kita Chu
Girls Zenjutsu Senshi Volley Squad.

"Hahahaha, Oisu! Zetto-Chan! I saw you just now looking at the new SE Limited
Edition Super Pro. Hoshi-na! I bought It last week. Hey aren`t you late for
your girls volleyball practice? You know my Kita Chu Zenjutsu Volley Squad will
once again take home the Urawa Sports Festival trophy this year--Hahahhahaha"

Just then a loud chanting could be heard in the distance.

"Ichi~!"

"Ichi ni San Shi-"

"Nii~"

"Ichi ni San Shi-"

"San~"

About 25 girls dressed in all black jumpers with gold stripes came up jogging
at a fierce yet steady trot. As they passed, Zetto-san caught a glimpse of
their familiar Volleyball/Skull insignia on the back their jumpers. Each
students name was written in gold on the back of their Jackets.

"Well, we see you around, Zetto. Haahahahaa!"

Shio Sensei went off and joined his girls in their morning jog back towards
Kita Chu. He called back, "You should spend more time coaching your girls,
rather than playing Sage! Hahahahahaha."

"(Shio... If there's one other person that I can loathe as much as Kage... it's
Shio!)"

Zetsube made his way to his volleyball troop. He saw them all practicing. One
of them recognized him. It was Aiku. Then they all stopped and turned towards
him.

"Ohaiyo bare-bo-ru kumi."

"Ohaiyo gozaimasu!"

He stood there, gaining his composure, trying to somehow say something that
would motivate these young girls.

"Hmpf! I've been told that the Kita Chu Girls Zenjutsu Senshi Volley Squad is
going to win the trophy at the Urawa Sports Festival. Tondemonai! [What a thing
to say!] Did they forget that we were going to be there, new and improved!? We
are aiming for the gold! So let's not miss our mark!"

"Hai!!"

All the girls answered in unison.

"Soon, I'll teach you all secret techniques to defeat your opponents!! Kyanon
Supaiku! Nijuu Dageki! Sukurixyu-doraiba! Haipa-magunamu!! Hirameku Sa-bu!!
Inbijiburu Sa-bu!! Hisan Se-bu!! Ro-ringu Se-bu!! And many others!! Achieving
victory shall be a breeze!!"

Zetsube stood there and did the 'V' for victory with his hand. All of the girls
stood around not knowing what to do or make of what they had just witnessed.
Then Aiku cheered for Zetsube. Soon, the rest had followed suit. Zetsube left
the girls as it was time for him to head to his Homeroom to start the new year.

Who's HOT on CollegeClub.com's Rate Me!?
Vote on others or submit your own pic.
<http://rateme.collegeclub.com/rateme/>