:: Ikuzou !!:: Turn 2: [Go] The Tour, Where have We Seen This Before?

  • From: Madtagger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 08:33:19 -0800 (PST)

"HOUTAI NO HAMONO GA TOBATTE!!"

Until now Go, like many others, had been watching the scene and enjoying the
show, but with those few words Go unwillingly made the transition from
spectator to participant.

"What the Hell!?! Looks like they are coming this way, but it might be to
late..."

With the bandages speeding toward his face Go lets himself fall backwards and
narrowly doges them. Go then rolls to the left and into the mob of students on
the side lines.

"Interesting...very very interesting, but...WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS! I
COULD HAVE GOT HIT!?!"

A very angry Go hoped to his feet and and rolled up his sleeve. He then walked
toward the dueling pair. Before Go could exit the crowd though a hand extended
out and grabbed his collar. Go looked up with an expression of futility and
addressed his assailant.

"You know Dana you could try talking to me. A simple...Stop!?Don't do it!...
might have worked"

(I went to http://www.73.org/fun/dice.htm and rolled there cause I couldn't do
it on the site for some reason. I gota 7 and rolled a 4 for Tozaemon. 8+7=15
vs. 7+4=11. Ha everything is comingup Go!)

Spring Break pics and more on CollegeClub.com!
Catch all the photos, fun and festivities.
<http://navisite.collegeclub.com/springbreak/>