:: Ikuzou !!:: Ikuzou !!:: Turn 3: Homeroom Blues

  • From: Clifford King <cmking402@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:30:17 -0800 (PST)

         Chugakusei Back Issues
//www.freelists.org/archives/chugakusei/

        Chugakusei Ikuzuou!! Homepage
http://wa.ctk23.ne.jp/~cham029/chu.htm

After the abrupt departure of Dr. Hades and Tozaemon,
Oharu turns to the assembled group.

"Well, I guess we should all get back to schedule.
Let's all go to our rooms and begin this school day
properly. Perhaps later we will be able to have a
second session to allow everyone to meet our new
teachers. Thank you all for your time,
arigato-gozaimasu."

Everyone begins to file out from the group and go to
their respective classrooms...

NOTES FOR ALL PLAYERS FROM THE GM:

1> It's the beginning of homeroom and the characters
playing teachers are responsible for turn three.

2> This turn is pretty much free-form to allow player
interaction and the turn will end after a}more than a
week goes by with no posting.  b) No more posting can
occur and the turn has been resolved.

3> Who's in who's homeroom and [student numbers]--

Zetsube Roin's Homeroom:  [7]Shiro, [36]Kaze, [18]Shun
(Both Shiro and Kaze have been absent but still have a
chance to submit turns this time around!)

Prof. Hades Sensei's Homeroom:  [34]Go Joshuya,
[9]Okita, and [13]Arimoto

Sakura-Sensei's Homeroom:  (2NPC 1st graders and one
Player Character) [6]Aki, [23]Rui, [40]Washu

http://taxes.yahoo.com/