:: Ikuzou !!:: Ikuzou !!:: [Hades to Okita & Y-Kumi homeroom]: Turn 3: Homeroom Blues

  • From: Clifford King <cmking402@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:25:25 -0700 (PDT)

         Chugakusei Back Issues
//www.freelists.org/archives/chugakusei/

        Chugakusei Ikuzuou!! Homepage
http://wa.ctk23.ne.jp/~cham029/chu.htm

Hades stands up from kneeling beside Okita and flicks
his thumb in a gesture seeming to say "get out of MY
room".

<What an arrogant little rodent,> he thought as Okita
got up and left supposedly to go to the bathroom.
<Another punk I?ll have to have taken care of.>

Ruthless ideas shot through his mind as Hades thought.
Whatever he did would need to be quick and effective,
with no evidence relating it to him. He ran through
option after option, oblivious to Aritomo running off
the class role call. Then he came up with a way to
kill two birds with one stone.

?Excuse me for a minute class.? Hades said as he went
to the door and stepped outside closing the door
behind him.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/