:: Ikuzou !!:: [GM to Everyone] Chugakusei Shinbun

  • From: "The Skillful Abbot" <yinyangsufi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chugakusei Ikuzou List" <chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:38:59 +0900

Just want to let everyone know that I appreciate their
time and patience, I know you all are very busy!

The Site has been updated.  So now I hope it isnt as gay looking as before!

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/skillful_abbot/x/chu.htm

Turn 1: The Arrival will officially be over Sunday (stateside time)
Players feel free to correspond with each other until then.

As I await John Jones' posts this a chance for all you slow pokes to catch up!
Get well soon John, and remember you have to feed a cold.

About money in Chugakou Ikuzou!!  Any time you buy something please email me
directly and tell me what it is.....It can be anything just let me know where
you got it.  I'll tell you how much it is and so on.  (im too tired to make a
price list, but maybe in the future)

Every month Players will have an Academic Achievement  Test, [Diiculty 15]

This will reflect how much allowance you get every month.
(roll 2 sixers and add the total to your smarts stat. if its higher than 15
you'll recieve the difference in Yen.  Players must take the responsibility to
that themselves!

The Principal's Name is Snida, not Pouru Abbotto, thats was my
mistake....Another Mistake on my behalf is that the school's name is Minmamijou
Chugakou....hahahah. Next time Gadget, Next time......

Thank you

GM