:: Ikuzou !!:: [GM TO EVERYONE] END OF TURN III SOON!

  • From: "The Skillful Abbot" <yinyangsufi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chu Mail list" <chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 23:07:39 -0700

Turn III Homeroom Blues
 will be finished on Friday morning, Saturday nite My time.

Turn IV UGH!
is very very short, I expect it to be resloved in almost less than two days.

The plot thickens a bit with Turn VI  Kaos.
 I expect all players to be posting by then!!!

And After Turn VI we Move on to the Turn VII The Meeting which is the Final
Turn for Episode 1.  After which me move on to episode II. Strange Happenings.

PS
Dont forget to send me information of things you are doing continously, that
develop your character.  These will a play a role in game decisions.  For
example if your character Goes to Cram School every wednesday.  Or Plays
1000yen worth of dancing games at the gamecenter every saturday nite which has
made him nimble with improved agility.  This is also how your character will
gain any new skills you want.

Also no more school on saturdays as of Today. So saturdays are free to have
fun!!! --This is also true in real life, as the Japanese government board of
Education has changed the policy to no school on saturdays! At my school seems
the teachers are happier about this than the students! hahahah