:: Ikuzou !!:: Calling on some Players....

  • From: "Skilled Abbot" <yinyangsufi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chu Mail list" <chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:07:37 +0900

Jim the Greek:  Rumor has it that shun is now an NPC and you will not be
returning to Chu?  Send me an email and tell me yourself guy, I hate finding
out by rumor!

Zetsube sensei, give yourself a break, be a player for now, GMing is hard work,
I have even more respect for you now than i ever did (if thats possible!!)

Hades,  we GMs can't give Prof. Hades that biting edge as well as you do!!

Juuzo, need your post so I can post the Part II of the conclusion.
and bring you in contact with the other players....

Shinji Dai, I'll hang myself if i dont post your character profile soon.  Check
your private messages.

Sakura sensei, are you alive, we need your flirting behavior to handle these
female students of ours!!

Big thanks to John, for doing the writing on turn 6 conclusion, co-written and
edited by me, but most of the credit and flavor is all John.  Im jealous of
your smooth writing skills!!

Thats it...

After turn 7, Im going to leave a week or two for players to mill around and do
stuff before the start of Episode II.