:: Ikuzou !!:: Call for suggestions and comments

  • From: "Skillful Abbot" <theabbot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chu Mail list" <chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:39:44 +0900

Just want to get an Idea where everyone stands.

I havent given up on Chu, Im just waiting for more player responses.

I feel as if maybe ive done something wrong, or something happened that people
didnt like.

Anyway Im asking for everyone to send me some kind of response even if its
just, "boo".

However, I want this game to be fun for everyone and Im also thinking about
promoting and advertising it again of various RPG sites.

So Im asking for any feedback or suggestions in order to make the game
enjoyable for all players.  Im open to any and all types of suggesting.  Even
moving it to "Free Form".

Anyway let me now, Im also going to post a poll to get and idea where peoples
heads are at.  thank you.

And feel free to tell me your likes and dislikes as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
164-5 Kou
Komoro-shi, Nagano-ken 384-0081
JAPAN

Mobile/Keitai: (090) 5811.1201

From US: (11 or 81)](267)24.0885
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Better Tomrrow III-P*Low Pages
Website:
http://wa.ctk23.ne.jp/~theabbot/

Chugakusei, Ikuzou !!
(Play by Email RPG):
http://wa.ctk23.ne.jp/~cham029/chu.htm

" Staggering on the mill roof, in ice and snow, and wild wind, I was a ninja,
my kung-fu strong "

--Max Payne