:: Ikuzou !!:: [Aritomo to Hades and Harujin] Episode 1: Day II, The Arrival

  • From: Sean Quinn <kaosanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chugakusei Mail List <chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 05:43:28 -0800 (PST)

Post By: Fukumitsu Aritomo
Episode 1: Day II, The Arrival

******************************

Aritomo smiled after the Sakura introduced herself and
then bowed in return, both to hades and to Sakura.  It
was a deep bow, deeper than he he usually gave to
peers, and his parents friends when he met them.

"Fukumitsu Aritomo desu. Dozo Yorishiku, ne?"  He then
looked to Hades sensei and, still bowing, "gomen
nasai, sensei, I should have introduced myself to you
earlier after you asked me about Y-kumi."

He stood up and looked from sensei to sensei, and then
down the hall to Y-Kumi's homeroom.  "Ano..
sumimasen... sensei," looking to Hades, "thats
Y-kumi's homeroom."  Aritomo pointed to the room a
little ways down the hall.  "It was nice meeting both
of you!  I'll be going now!"  Aritomo again tilted his
head to the side giving a wide smile and headed off
toward Y-kumi's homeroom.

http://movies.yahoo.com/

Archives of Turns and Posts
//www.freelists.org/archives/chugakusei/