:: Ikuzou !!:: [Aritomo] Turn 2: The Tour, Where have We Seen This Before?

  • From: "Sean Quinn" <kaosanime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chugakusei Ikuzou List" <chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 23:27:20 -0500

         Chugakusei Back Issues
//www.freelists.org/archives/chugakusei/

        Chugakusei Ikuzuou!! Homepage
http://wa.ctk23.ne.jp/~cham029/chu.htm

Turn 2: The Tour, Where have We Seen This Before?
Post By: Fukumitsu Aritomo

**********

Aritomo had helped his fellow student up and saw that one of the teachers, a
man he'd seen on his way to school had protected one of the students from
harm.  Aritomo was just about to run over to the teaching staff to see if
they were alright and knew what was going on, when he saw the dust beginning
to part and Tozaemon standing there, the bandages had come from him
apparently as the trail of tattered bandages led from him.

Aritomo had never thought of Tozaemon as a violent person, he seemed more
introspective than that, but something must have snapped in him, caused by
the person he was staring at.

Anotheer third grader from what Aritomo could tell, he hadn't met him before
but Tozaemon and this kid seemed to be bitter rivals.

"Oi! Ari!  Daijobuka?"

Aritomo turned around quickly to see Okita walking into the group of
students, away from a stunned Oharu and group of teachers.  He'd presumeably
introduced himself.

"Oi~!  Akito-kun!"  Aritomo jumped up and down waving his hand and ran over
to his long time friend, who was accompanied by other friends of theirs, Aki
and Rui.  "Ika-kun! Ro-chan!  Ohaiyo!!"  He ran over where they were walking
through the crowd smiling big.  "I thought you'd be extremely late again and
have to jump the fence!  Did Ika and Ro help you in?"  His voice was loud
enough for the teachers to hear.