:: Ikuzou !!:: [ Go Joshuya] Episode 1, Turn 2: The Tour

  • From: "The Skillful Abbot" <yinyangsufi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chu Mail list" <chugakusei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 07:46:50 +0900

Episode 1, Turn 2: The Tour
by John Jones

The aftermath, from the phenomena that is morning announcements, was felt all
over Minamijou Chugakou. As the school regained its bearings, objects
from books to people found their way off the floor. With the foundation sh
aken, the ice broken and the announcements made, a young girl picked herself
off the hallway floor. As she gathered herself she extended her hands into a
small fissure in the hallway made by the announcements. After a moment
or so she pulled out Go Joshuya.

"Thanks Dana, so this is what mornings will be like from now on!? What power!?!
I gotta speak to this guy hes got to be a good source of info."

"Yes....we must meet him, sighed Dana dramatically".

"Go looked around at most of the girls in the hall. They had all been acting
strangely since the announcements."

"Mass hypnosis maybe? Definitely worth looking into, lets go Dana!?"

Go prepares to jet off toward where ever the announcements came from. Despi
te his determination, he couldnt help notice his lack of movement althou
gh his feet were working overtime. He then felt Dana's hand once again on
his collar.

"Didnt you listen Go! We have to get to the Genkan".

But Once again Go found himself the victim of his own sturdy collar as Dana
dragged him off down the hall.

"Now you know why I hate her..."

"Who are you talking to!?"

"Nobody".

In front of the Genken Oharu towered over the students and teachers alike w
ith his list in hand. He patiently listened through the low murmurs, sparke
d by the many conversations, for some indication of the last students. His
focus though soon shifted to a tug on his greasy pants leg.

"Eewwwwww, ummm...Ohayo! I am Dana Shibukji, did you call my name? Oh, Go
Joshuya is with me to."

Dana motioned to her right and reveled nothing for there was nobody there.
Oharu gave her a puzzled look, but before he could have spoken a voice inte
rrupted.

"Yes, this is a mighty list. A big list for a big guy I guess, but was this the
most efficient way to do things. You could have grouped us by homeroom or
something. Alphabetical order, how...unoriginal."

Go had positioned himself on top of a chair next to Oharu and was eyeing his
list. As he jumped down off the chair he noticed Oharu give him a stern look.
Realizing this is not the kinda look you want to get from a guy the size of
Oharu he grabbed Danas arm. Go attempted to move her but got nowhere. He looked
at her face and noticed it was pale as if frozen with fear.

"Scary....Scary....SCARY MAN!?!"

"Go looked at the object of her fear. He looked toward Dr. Hades."

"O come on he probably just the janitor or a traveling actor."

Go and Dana then huddled with their backs toward Oharu and the teachers. They
then once again turned toward the good doctor.

"At the very least he is just a man in serious need of a hair cut, its cool"

Oharu motioned toward Dana, but Go halted him.

"Its cool big man. She has a serious fear of clowns always had one. She'll be
cool."

"You dont think he heard us do you GO!?! shrieked Dana."

The pair turned toward Dr. Hades, but then turned back around quickly. Go
looked at Dana.

"On three..."

Together the two counted three and the instant the last number left their m
ouths they ran into the mob of students. Out of plain sight they awaited the
tour.