[ChUBRes] Hey all

  • From: "Salvatore Boenzi" <slvrphoenix@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chubres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 13:41:18 -0700

Just letting you know that I am back and alive. I'll be in #ChUB for the
most part of today (Friday).

Also, here's what's up: ChUBRes is pretty much finished. There are a couple
bugs left but they really aren't that big of a problem. So i'm pretty much
setting it aside for now. I'm gonna start back on KUBII.

Here's what I need you guys to do. I need you to d/l SMSPlus and play the
crap out of it. I need to know if there are any bugs at all. Why? Because
SMSPlus uses teh same chat protocol that KUBII uses, and I need to know if
there are any problems with the code.

Later!
SlvrPhoenix