[chssa] Free training for terrorism and public works.

  • From: "David Gofstein" <dgofstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:38:39 -0500

I am forwarding this from Donna Shea at T2 for those not aware of this. =
We
hosted this in Bloomfield and it's a good program.
=20
The Homeland Security Education Center is hosting two 3-day Public =
Works:
Preparing for and Responding to a Terrorism/WMD Incident (PER 210) =
Training
Workshops to be held on either Tuesday, 2/8, Wednesday, 2/9 and =
Thursday,
2/10; OR Tuesday, 2/15, Wednesday, 2/16 and Thursday, 2/17 at Ocean =
Beach
Park in New London. .=20

This is a program being sponsored by the Homeland Security Education =
Center,
the City of New London Fire Department and Ocean Beach Park and being
delivered by the Texas A&M (TEEX) group. This is the same group that =
worked
with the  T2 center to offer this training in 2003. I attended the =
sessions,
it was very well done. Hope you have the opportunity to attend. I think =
you
would find it to be a very valuable experience.=20

There is no cost to attend but the class size is limited so I would
recommend if you are interested that you get in touch with Donna =
Campbell as
soon as possible.=20

 you can reach Donna at 860.566.1133.=20

=20