[chssa] FW: support our soldiers--the people

  • From: "John Bock" <jbock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Chssa (E-mail)" <chssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:19:30 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Sally Edith [mailto:salmnder@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 11:55 AM
To: Sally Edith
Subject: support our soldiers--the people

I HOPE I DO NOT HEAR OF ANYONE BREAKING THIS ONE OR SEE DELETED

This is a ribbon for soldiers fighting in Iraq. Pass it on to everyone and pray.

f7d4c16.jpg

Something good will happen to you tonight at 11:11 PM. This is not a joke.
Someone will either call you or will talk to you online and say that they love
you. Do not break this chain.
Send this to 13 people in the next 15 minutes. Go.

SLEEP LAST NIGHT?

Bed a little lumpy...

Toss and turn any...

Wish the heat was higher...

Maybe the a/c wasn't on...

Had to go to the john...

Need a drink of water...

?

?

?

Scroll down

f7d4c26.jpg

f7d4c36.jpg

f7d4c45.jpg

f7d4c74.jpg

Yes... It is like that!

Count your blessings, pray for them,

Talk to your Creator
and
the next time when...

the other car cuts you off and you must hit the brakes,
or you have to park a little further from Walmart than you want to be,
or you're served slightly warm food at the restaurant,
or you're sitting and cursing the traffic in front of you,

or the shower runs out of hot water,

Think of them...

Protecting your freedom!

f7d4c93.jpg

DO NOT DELETE-PLS PASS ON-Message from Iraq

The proud warriors of Baker Company wanted to do something to pay tribute To
our fallen comrades. So since we are part of the only Marine Infantry Battalion
left in Iraq the one way that we could think of doing that is By taking a
picture of Baker Company saying the way we feel. It would be awesome if you
could find a way to share this with our fellow countrymen. I
was wondering if there was any way to get this into your papers to let the
world know that "WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN" and are proud to serve our country."
Semper Fi
1stSgt Dave Jobe

The attached photo was forwarded from one of the last U.S. Marine companies in
Iraq. They would like to have it passed to as many people as possible, to let
the folks back home know that they remember why they're there and that they
remember those who've been lost.

To post to the list, email to chssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx