[chilefuturo] futuro USA es COLAPSO

  • From: "Carlos Contreras" <clubcientifico@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chilefuturo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 22:47:39 -0400

desgraciadamente estoy plenamente de acuerdo con este desesperanzado futuro.

Unfortunately, the probability that we will choose to modify our distorted
worldview and our dysfunctional resource utilization behavior is essentially
zero. We will not implement an American Cultural Revolution; and we will not
opt to transition voluntarily to a sustainable lifestyle paradigm. As human
beings, and especially as self-entitled Americans, we have demonstrated
little capacity for self-limiting behavior—especially if it involves drastic
reductions to some combination of our population level and material living
standards.

http://www.energybulletin.net/node/46564
--
Carlos Contreras, presidente
Club Científico de Peñalolén, Santiago, CHILE