[chickennugget] Re: twishort question

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 10:58:54 -0500

I'll try it again once I come up with something long enough, which doesn't happen often. :)

At 02:39 AM 12/5/2013, you wrote:
Don't think I needed to do anything to get this working. I just checked the box and the tweets were sent. Having said that this did not work all the time for me but most of it.

On 05/12/2013 02:34, Chris Smart wrote:
Hi folks.
I'm running the latest version of Nugget, and I have signed up with
Twishort, or rather, given it permission to attach to my twitter account.

What else do I need to do to send longer tweets? When I tweet and check
the longer than 140 characters box, the tweet isn't sent and I get the
"status is longer than 140 characters" message.

I must be missing something simple and obvious here.

Do I actually need twishort open in a browser window too?

Chris

unsubscribe in the subject.
To manage your subscription options go to:
//www.freelists.org/list/chickennugget
To view the list archives go to:
//www.freelists.org/archive/chickennugget

To download chicken nugget go to: