[chickennugget] Re: twishort question

  • From: Ondrej Rosik <ondrej.rosik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 07:01:23 +0100

Hmm, interesting, I thought that I don't need to do anything to use longer tweets and I remember that I posted some with success.

Dňa 5. 12. 2013 3:34 Chris Smart  wrote / napísal(a):
Hi folks.
I'm running the latest version of Nugget, and I have signed up with
Twishort, or rather, given it permission to attach to my twitter account.

What else do I need to do to send longer tweets? When I tweet and check
the longer than 140 characters box, the tweet isn't sent and I get the
"status is longer than 140 characters" message.

I must be missing something simple and obvious here.

Do I actually need twishort open in a browser window too?

Chris

unsubscribe in the subject.
To manage your subscription options go to:
//www.freelists.org/list/chickennugget
To view the list archives go to:
//www.freelists.org/archive/chickennugget

To download chicken nugget go to: