[chickennugget] problem with retreeving tweets and startup setting question

  • From: Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 22:42:14 +0200

Hi list, I am trying
out the demo. I see far to little tweets in my home timeline. Can the
program not store older tweets so you can view them when you get to to
view your home timeline again? I did press on "fetch previous" but I
don't see older tweets appearing at all. Also, I selected not to start
up dearing installation, and I see no option under the settings to
reenable it, can I rerun the installer and select "run at startup?
Thanks for any help.
--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451