[chickennugget] Re: possible problem

  • From: BlindLee55@xxxxxxx
  • To: chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 17:20:51 -0500 (EST)

every time i reboot my computer  and go to chivcken nugget it says  there
is a upgrade and i click on yes but it does not download the upgrade i  still
have 1.31

your friend  lee

In a message dated 2/19/2014 1:35:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
csmart8@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Chicken  Nugget 1.421 will not close. Not with ALT+F4, not with close
on the File  Menu, not clicking on close at the top. I had to kill it
in Windows Task  Manager.

I'll try rebooting and relaunching Nugget to see if it clears  up.

Chris

unsubscribe in the subject.
To  manage your subscription options go  to:
//www.freelists.org/list/chickennugget
To view the list  archives go  to:
//www.freelists.org/archive/chickennugget

To download  chicken nugget go  to: