[chickennugget] Re: clear buffer

  • From: BlindLee55@xxxxxxx
  • To: chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 17:46:07 -0500 (EST)

thanks q   .

your friend  lee

In a message dated 1/20/2014 1:53:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You could have 2222222 tweets in your home  timeline, and it still wouldn't
matter.

On 1/20/2014 11:37 AM, _BlindLee55@aol.com_ (mailto:BlindLee55@xxxxxxx)
wrote:

i have 2022 tweets in my home buffer,what can i do?

your  friend lee

In a message dated 1/20/2014 1:18:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_ondrej.rosik@gmail.com_ (mailto:ondrej.rosik@xxxxxxxxx)   writes:

If  it is not a home buffer, try dismissing from the timeline menu. No
idea for home bufrer except deletion of certain files, but I can no
recommend that as I newer did that. Chicken nugget is very responsive
and I newer had issues like in QVBE or other programs.

Dňa  20. 1. 2014 19:15 _BlindLee55@aol.com_ (mailto:BlindLee55@xxxxxxx)
wrote /  napísal(a):
> how can i clear a buffer if it gets too full ,i read  the read me but it
> did not tell me how to do that.
> your  friend lee
To unsubscribe send an email to _chickennugget-request@freelists.org_
To manage your subscription options go  to:
//www.freelists.org/list/chickennugget
To  view the list archives go to:
//www.freelists.org/archive/chickennugget

To  download chicken nugget go to: