[chickennugget] Re: auto read when date is relative

  • From: Q <q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:12:29 -0700

Usually if you get a date in the future that indicates your computer's clock is off. Try syncing it with an Internet time server in the date and time dialog. I agree, 0 seconds needs to be replaced with now.

    On 1/24/2014 1:04 PM, Chris G wrote:
I'd like to make a suggestion when a timeline is auto read and you are set to relative date. If the time is in the future or 0 seconds, omit speaking it as it sounds weird.

--
                -Q

        Accessible Software for the Blined
http://GetAccessibleApps.com