[chickennugget] Lists not updating correctly

  • From: "Dale Reardon" <dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chickennugget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 23:17:03 +1100

Hi,

I have just noticed because I did a comparison between Chicken Nugget and
the The Cube program that lists in Nugget are not updating correctly.  They
are simply not listing all the tweets that the Cube lists in a list.

Lists are the primary way I use twitter so list updating is crucial.

It seems to only list about half the tweets that the cube shows.  I might
have several hundred accounts in a list that I follow.

Has anyone else noticed you aren't getting all the tweets in a list?

Thanks,

Dale.

Dale Reardon

Phone:  03 6286 7105  Mobile: 0420 277 457

Follow me on  <http://www.twitter.com/dalereardon> Twitter and
<http://www.facebook.com/dale.reardon> Facebook

 <http://www.dalereardon.com.au/> My blog covering discrimination law,
Disability Issues  and higher education

For information on moving to Tasmania see our
<http://www.movetotasmania.com.au/> Living in Tasmania blog

-----
No virus found in this message.