[chelas-general-chat-list] Re: Greetings Members

  • From: "Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews" <goldyemoran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chelas-general-chat-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 03:03:01 -0400

Hi,
I'm Nicole Valicia Thompson-Andrews. I have ligth perception and like all kind of music. I like classical and relaxation music the most. I'm a budding novelist and emerging poet. I like to read mysteries, fantasy, science fiction, and some romance, as long as it has drama of some kind, depends on the pace too. Still gathering research material, and hope I've gathered the last of it.

Nicole Thompson-Andrews

Pen name Mellissa Green
Budding novelist
Emerging poet