[chelas-general-chat-list] Greetings Members

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chelas-general-chat-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 15:11:04 -0700

Hello to all current members. I thought it would be a great idea to introduce ourselves and tell about like what we like as far as hobbies, music, books for reading if you indeed love reading, what types of books you like, and anything else you wish to say.

For instance I shall go first as your moderator.
I like almost all kinds of books and music, except Harry Potter...sorry guys just can't get into the swing of books like that. No foul rap nor heavy metal either. I'm a trumpeter and for more info you can look at my signature below each outgoing message I send. I'm also a volunteer at bookshare proofreading and scanning and book lookup projects and do Spanish translation for picture books for those who wish me to do the English to Spanish picture descriptions in kiddy books. I'm looking into finding a career in the medical field something to do with computer work, anything that doesn't have to do with filing paper that I can't read. I like jazz and Christian music a lot and R&B and Soul and of course pop music too. Now that I've shared some, it is your turn, smiles, handing the virtual microphone lol to you!

"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx