[chelas-general-chat-list] Re: Greetings

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chelas-general-chat-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:02:53 -0800

I love thrillers myself!

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on
what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 12/18/2013 2:54 PM, Amanda Burt wrote:
I try to listen to as many types as I can however, my favourite types are crime and romance books

Amanda