[chelas-general-chat-list] Re: Facebook Seeks Feedback for Accessibility

  • From: "Rick Roderick" <rickrod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chelas-general-chat-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 18:59:30 -0400

I am having an interesting problem.  I use a program claled "The Friend
Mail" www.thefriendmail.com.  I can do many Facebook things through email.
However, I can't find a way to get rid of all this game stuff.  I have
turned off these things in notifications, and I don't get it on my main
Facebook page, but I am getting it through the Friend Mail.  I want to turn
off games and horroscopes.  I don't understand how boost bubbles work.  I
don't want a new fortune cookie.  So, what do I do?