[chelas-general-chat-list] FW: [CCB-L] This is an emergency! Please help?

  • From: "Eric Calhoun" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chelas-general-chat-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:43:03 -0500

Original Message:
From: Eric Calhoun <eric@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ccb-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CCB-L] This is an emergency!  Please help?
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:37:36 -0500

Help!  Help!  I am looking for cordless phones that you can plug into
your
Vonage device.  I am not willing to go through C-Tap; I am willing to
spend
$20 to $40.  Any help here on list is appreciated.  Also, email your info
to my mom, Lorine, at atthetopoflife@xxxxxxx please.

Thank you.

Eric, who has dead phones everywhere in the home
..

..

Eric Calhoun.  Be kind to your dogs and play with them.  Don't forget to
cuddle with them and let your give you lots of hugs and kisses!  Read to
your dog.  Play music for your dog.  Never forget: Dogs love us
unconditionally!  Eric Calhoun on Facebook: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx