[che499_design] Volume 1

  • From: Matthew Witham <matthew.witham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 06:08:14 +0000

Hey All,

Based on the meeting today we allocated everyone sections for Volume 1. This is
the list we came up with:
Project Background: Matt
Product Specifications: Phil
Market Survey and Economic Feasibility: McKenna
Georgraphical Site Selection: Jake
Evaluation of Alternative Process Technologies: Matt
Becher Process Description: Matt
Chlorination Process Description: Karp
Kroll Process Description: Phil
Safety and Hazards Analysis: Matt
Environmental Impact Assesment: Jake
Operational Design: Karp
Total Capital Investment: Matt
Operational Costs: McKenna
Economic Scenario Anaylsis: Jake and Karp

For this just follow the rough page limits I specified in the skeleton document
I sent. I'll also start sorting out the common pages for volume 2 but i'll need
everyones help for that later. Also for volume 3 we will split everyones major
and minor reports into different folders and we will reference the title of the
files within these in our reports. We will explain this in the common pages in
Volume 2 so Gordon knows whats happenning. Anyway we can talk about all this
again in the meeting tomorrow

Catcha's all then