[che499_design] Site Selection

  • From: Jake O'grady <jake.ogrady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Che499_Design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Che499_Design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 11:58:40 +0000

Hey guys,

I've attached a quick word document outlining the site selection plan and the
spreadsheet I plan to use, I'll be filling out the notes column with references
(I'll see how much I can get out of the guys running the industrial sites) and
using those to assign values to each data point over the weekend. As per
Brian's email I think that should be more than sufficient. If you get time feel
free to look through the factors and let me know if there are any missing or if
you think they need to be changed. Otherwise I'll see you Tuesday, good luck
with the process literature. Cheers,

Jake