[che499_design] Re: Moving Foward (Pretend I Say it like Gillard)

  • From: Jake O'grady <jake.ogrady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 00:25:32 +0000

Hey guys,

Sorry, I didn't check my email till just now. I won't be in to the meeting
today unless you really need me for something, going to be back tomorrow
morning for the meeting with Gordon though. I'm trying to get some work done on
my minor. At the moment I've got hte major done and dusted, the minors calc are
just about there and I'll try and write em up asap so I'm at pretty much the
same stage as Karp. Re: Vol 1 I'm happy to do the EIS,  safety and economic
analysis write ups at least. And whatever everyone else thinks is appropriate.
If you really need me there today, give me a call on 96351787 and I'll drive
back.

Jake