[che499_design] Mailing list for design project

  • From: "mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 22:24:38 +0800

Hey guys

This will be the mailing list for our design project.

How it works is you send your email to che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and it will
send a copy to everyone on the mailing list.

We can use this list for all general conversation with regards to our project.

As a reminder our first meeting is on Tuesday at 2:00pm in the engineering
commit room. Un this meeting we will set meeting times and exchange all contact
details for the project. If you want to change your email address in this
mailing list then this is also the meeting.

We will need to hit the ground running as our first memo is due in week 3.

See you guys on Tuesday.

Cheers

Simon

Sent from my HTC Desire!