[che499_design] Fwd: Curtin Uni Design Project

  • From: mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx <mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:32:30 +0800

Sent from my HTC Desire!

----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Caceres, Brian" <bcaceres@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Oct 19, 2010 11:53 am
Subject: Curtin Uni Design Project
To: <mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <aidan.thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<j.charless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<darylpete.paculanang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<g.ingram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Feng, Eric" <efeng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<H.Wu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <sim.karp@xxxxxxxxx>

When: Friday, 22 October 2010 9:00 AM-11:00 AM (GMT+08:00) Perth.
Where: #PER 3rd Flr - Platinum Room (VC)

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi, I have booked a room for two hours in anticipation of some more detailed
questions from each group. This will be entirely subject to you all commencing
your detailed engineering design work and bringing something along to discuss.
I will have a computer and projector available in case this will help. We can
break the time up group by group if anyone would prefer to "keep their cards
close to their chest". If you can send me queries by midday Wednesday I should
be able to have a response for you Friday morning.

Regards

Brian Caceres

*****************************
NOTICE - This message from Hatch is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or proprietary.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain
viruses. By communicating with us via e-mail, you accept such risks.  When
addressed to our clients, any information, drawings, opinions or advice
(collectively, "information") contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms
and conditions expressed in the governing agreements.  Where no such agreement
exists, the recipient shall neither rely upon nor disclose to others, such
information without our written consent.  Unless otherwise agreed, we do not
assume any liability with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the
information set out in this e-mail.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy and delete the
message from your computer.