[che499_design] Re: Design project vol 3 missing files?

  • From: Jake O'grady <jake.ogrady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:57:30 +0000

Hey Simon,

Sorry this is so late. All three files are attached. I did send them to Gordon
already so he should have them but the fresh CD is a good idea. Let me know if
they don't go through for some reason. Cheers,

Jake
________________________________
From: phillip.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 05:59:16 +0000

Hey Simon

If you're burning a new CD would you attach these visio files in my minor and
major design files. I'm harassing Jake, but i don't know if he did the case
study file also.

Cheers,
Phil
________________________________
From: G.Ingram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: simon.mckenna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; simon.karpewycz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
jake.ogrady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; matthew.witham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
phillip.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Design project vol 3 missing files?
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:49:48 +0000

Hi guys

I can’t find these files on your CD:

Volume 3: Geographical Site Selection Matrix Australia

Volume 3: Geographical Site Selection Matrix China

Volume 3: Case Analysis.xlsx

I think “Volume 3: Individual Equipment Costs.” is in “Raw Material Costing -
Volume 3.xlsx”

Could you please check for these and let me know if there are any others that I
should have.

Thanks,

Gordon.