[che499_design] Re: Design project vol 3 missing files?

  • From: Simon McKenna <mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Che499_Design <che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 12:13:36 +0800

Hey guys

Hopefully you have all read the email from Gordon, if not it is attached below.

I haven't had a look through the files that I had to burn to CD's for the
design project. I will have a look though it tonight.

These are Jake's sections so if anyone has a copy of them that they can forward
through to me, I can add them to the Volume 3 file and burn a new version if
it.

Cheers

Simon

From: G.Ingram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: simon.mckenna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; simon.karpewycz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
jake.ogrady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; matthew.witham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
phillip.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Design project vol 3 missing files?
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:49:48 +0000

Hi guys

I can’t find these files on your CD:

Volume 3: Geographical Site Selection Matrix Australia
Volume 3: Geographical Site Selection Matrix China
Volume 3: Case Analysis.xlsx

I think “Volume 3: Individual Equipment Costs.” is in “Raw Material Costing -
Volume 3.xlsx”

Could you please check for these and let me know if there are any others that I
should have.

Thanks,

Gordon.