[che499_design] 7 week plan

  • From: Simon McKenna <mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <g.ingram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 19:48:07 +0800

Hey Guys

This is the seven week plan we developed at the last meeting.

Week 1:

- Process option reviews - inputs and outputs, costs and sales prices, include
a rough economic overview

- Summarise any information source you may find for presentation to the group

- Review computational software (Jake - Hysys and Simon K - ProMax)

Week 2:

- Site Selection (Jake you were nominated for this due to local knowledge)

- Process selection based on Week 1 research results

- Unit operation review - look at the number and type of equipment required

- Begin Computer model

- Basic plant layout

- Finalise company name and logo

Week 3:

- Finalise plant layout

- Write objective

- Write background

- Write any other memo requirements

- Continue to develop computer model

Week 4:

-

Week 5:

-

Week 6:

-

Week 7:

-

Regards,

Simon McKenna StudIEAust
Undergraduate Chemical Engineer and Extractive Metallurgist

Curtin Engineers Club
Kalgoorlie Representative
Ph: 0410 052 720
E-mail: mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.cec.curtin.edu.au

From: mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: che499_design@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [che499_design] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 22:36:27 +0800

Hey guys

Our meeting with Gordon for tomorrow has been cancelled, if we have concerns we
should email him and let him know.

He also would like a copy of out timeline which we should develop tomorrow.

Ohh tonight I got to meet Laurence the lead singer from Whitley.... jealous much