[charlestownbusiness] Re: Join Our 5th Annual Cookout , Weds. June 18

  • From: Lysa Miller <lysa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: charlestownbusiness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 16:58:47 -0400

Louis,
We send out a newsletter that has our events on it, which you should have
received a few weeks ago, plus also we sent out a postcard reminder of the
event. If you think you did not receive those, please send us the contact
name and address, and I will double check in our database that we have the
correct info on you. I am sure we do, Citizens has been a long time member.
Also, please check out our web site at http://www.charlestownbusiness.com,
we have ongoing events on there too.
Best Regards,
Lysa M.