[chaoscope] version 0.2 officially released

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 02:11:31 +0100

Hello all,

The web site has been updated, the version 0.2 is now public.

9 months after the release of 0.1, this is a new step in what I call "sporadic development", a method I personally devised, based on short spans of programming scheduled between long periods of gaming and other unproductive activities.

I wish to thank François "Axone Man" for his constant enthusiasm and dedication to find the most tenuous bugs for the last five months.

Thanks to James for his active role in the beta testing team, and his curiosity and eagerness to know more about Chaoscope technical aspects.

Thanks to Gerson, who despite not being absolutely fluent in English, managed to report quite a few nasty bugs.

Thanks to Jim Neumann and Hajotem for their pertinent comments and for taking part in the beta testing.

I'm really grateful for the time you all spent to make Chaoscope a relatively stable software.

We can now start posting images and parameters, I'll put the maximum picture file size to the vote.

Nicolas Desprez