[chaoscope] Re: strange writings

  • From: John Meade <jsmeade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:08:38 -0400

Wow! prettydarn cool TG!

It's veryvery scary when the Math you've done for a whole lifetime starts
talking back to you (what! You've never pleaded with (or cursed) an identity to
behave itself and keep to it's projected form?).

I've titled ths image "crop circle graffiti" because the snowman lake has
already manifested itself on the English countryside.  I figured, this being a
chaoscope representation of a julia set it'd show up somewhere soon enough,
most likely North Dakota, under an overpass (go figure)  (me, being in NJ.USA).

I apologize for all the parentheticals. Such is the life of a man who trades in
hypertext and whose friends insists on using a linear_text mailer.... I'm not
complaining.