[chaoscope] Re: menu's and new [IMAGE]

  • From: Antoni <wabfract@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:05:16 +0200

Hi Nicolas and all scopers,

>In one word, no. In 0.3, you'll be able to resize the view window, and zoom the attractor out so overlapping interface >components won't be an issue anymore. I will, at some point, add a keyboard shortcut to show/hide every palette on screen, >i.e. like the TAB key in Adobe software.

Great to hear, it will make things a lot better (for me at least), so I need to wait until the 0.3 comes out, but i'm glad you released this great piece of software this early :)
And TAB key can be fine for screen palette handling.

I rarely render very large pictures (why do people do so? Is it for printing purpose?), when I do, I scale down the attractor and shift it to the top-left corner of the view, I try to match the original angle as close as I can, then I press F6. Obviously, this method only works when you render full attractors, not close-ups.

I always render bigger pictures (with all the pics I make), it give me more room when I want to work around with the pictures,
and in my opinion it makes better images when scale them down and save them as jpg (for showing onto my website).

I renderd a FREAKY Chaoscope this time, hope you all like this one.

Greetz
Antoni