[chaoscope] maps with pics

  • From: grumps <grumps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:21:09 +0800

http://elink.net.au/~grumps/maps_with_gifs.rar

For those interested the file contains 2321 map files with
corresponding gif. Have done the gifs to make it easier to see what
colours are in the maps without going through selection process in
chaoscope. Works quite well when used with a thumbnail viewer (like in
IrfanView).

The majority of the maps have been collected over a number of years
from sources all over the internet, and were mainly for fractint.

Maps from Chaoscope included, plus maps from any other fractal program
that I have that uses them.

Some maps I've done included, plus some saved from Apophysis pictures
i have rendered, as map files.

If you find any that seem to be one of yours, then by all means,
scream loudly, abuse me, threaten to sue, and erase them from your
computer (or is that mine). Above all, tell someone who cares.

Feel free to mirror them if you like. This download link will only be
available for a couple of months (at this stage), so get them while
you can.

enjoy
grumps