[chaoscope] [image] Naturally blurred

  • From: Axone Man <axoneman01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liste chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 05:41:53 +0200

Hello everybody

This time a colored one. Sorry I can't remember the maps used. I just remember it's a plasma. What I find interesting is the blur effect. Of course no post process, as the rules of this ML.
Hey Nicolas, it's a mistake, I don't even have windows 3.1 on my machine, just an antique 8 bits CPM :-)
I also think it's not a bad idea to have a list devoted only to pictures but what about bug reports if they need an attachement bigger than 20Ko? Of course I suscribe to this list !! Some people prefer only images, others prefer talking about the program and it's features. This time everybody will choose what exactly fits his will. I like both ;-)

Have FUN !!!
François
Axone Man

JPEG image