[chaoscope] Re: Web site update - read proofers needed

  • From: "Paul N. Lee" <Paul.N.Lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:05:17 -0500

Chaoscope wrote:

> the web site has been (finally!) updated.
> If you spot a missing picture or a broken
> link, or just typos please let me know.

First off, on your main page, the small box on the left starts off with
the words:
     "The Lorenz attractor you see below wasn't
      rendered on Chaoscope."
But there is no graphic being displayed with the associated text.

The "Mailing-list subscription" box for entering an address shows at
varying heights and widths with the three different browsers I tried.
Only one was large enough to actually see my own address when entered.
And one was so thin that it was almost microscopic.

The TABLE alignment within the "Users Gallery" page varies between
centered and left justified depending on browers and release.

Some Javascript errors occur with an older browser version.

Will send any others as I have available time.

Sincerely,
P.N.L.