[chaoscope] Web site update - read proofers needed

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:50:35 +0100

Hi,

the web site has been (finally!) updated. Apart from the slight layout modifications, you will find :

- The three tutorials I posted here, with a few extra paragraphs and pictures.
- The users gallery, for which I haven't received any pictures, unfortunately.
- The version 0.2.1 of the program, which corrects a couple of bugs I've mentioned a while ago.
- The french version of the manual (offline).

Proof-reading :
If you spot a missing picture or a broken link, or just typos please let me know. Any suggestion to improve the web site is welcome.

Nicolas Desprez