[chaoscope] Re: Web site timing out - read-proofing on hold

  • From: "hajotem" <hajotem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:43:50 +0200

Hi, Nicolas!

To me it seems that the web site is a bit faster, but access response time
is still not really satisfying. Especially some pics still take ages (the
maximized version more than 10 seconds) to load.

Im using XP Pro, 2GHz, IE 6.0, ADSL 2048 kbit/s down.

Hope the others have better test results to report, but I doubt it.

Kind regards,

Hans-Joachim