[chaoscope] Web site monthly image contest

  • From: Chaoscope <chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 00:21:02 +0000

Hi all,

The web site has just been updated : there is now a page devoted to the monthly image contest. You may start sending your creations directly to chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx rather than to the mailing-list. The voting will be done on the web site by visitors, thanks to www.alxnet.com free web tools. Sorry to François for not featuring his image earlier, it will stay there for a month as it should have been.

Comments and remarks on the update are welcome, especially if I forgot
something.

On a completely different subject, I'm starting to receive spam on the chaoscope email address, which I found on the web posted by some of you in message boards. I would be extremely grateful if you could avoid to do so, by either replacing the "@" sign by "at" or inserting spaces so that spammers email addresses bots won't pick it up. Publishing on the web any email address in plain text is not a good thing to do.

Thanks!

Nicolas Desprez