[chaoscope] Re: Using chaoscope in graphic design

  • From: Christian Weiß <cweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chaoscope@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:52:20 +0200

Hello Sham,

Hi folks

I've been basing my current site redesign on graphics created using Chaoscope. Might be of interest to some people out there, as it shows how Chaoscope can be easily integrated within graphic and web designs...

http://weblog.motion-graphics.org/archives/2007/05/site_design_upd_1.html

Click on the 'bigger image' links you see on the blog page to see the graphics in their full glory.
Very nice design.
I'm also thinking about using some Chaoscope images as background images on my homepage (http://www.3dspots.de).

To change the chaoscape patterns so that they use a white background, I've simply inverted the whole image, then colour corrected the main pattern in Photoshop (a good trick if you dont want to invert the pattern colours - but you DO want to invert the background to white - is to create an inverted color gradient for your renders... that way when you invert, you get back to the original colours but on a white background).
That sounds interesting.
Do you want to give some more informations?
I would like to now how I can create an inverted color gradient.

Best regards

Christian